Welcome to Beacon Confidential
INDEPENDENT ADDICTION, SUBSTANCE USE DISORDER, and RECOVERY SUPPORT SERVICES
Beacon Confidential provides INDEPENDENT professional consultation, strategic planning, motivation and engagement, care coordination, recovery management and monitoring, and advocacy services to individuals, families, and organizations struggling with substance use issues and disorders.
Strategy and Consulting • Motivation and Engagement •
Compassionate Care • Recovery Support and Monitoring
WHAT WE DO:
- Consultation – Define problem to assure comprehensive, quality care for the client, families, and employers.
- Crisis Intervention – response to an alcohol and/or other substance user’s needs during acute distress, and or those of the family/employer.
Identify and evaluate an individual’s strengths, weaknesses, problems and needs to determine needed support, interventions and/or treatment and quantify in an action plan.
- Case Management
Assemble services, agencies, resources, and/or people together within a planned framework of action toward the achievement of established goals. (Includes needed referrals, testing, and monitoring)
- Transportation – Safe transportation to treatment and recovery based activities, appointments, and commitments.
- Family and Client Education –
Provision of information to individuals and groups concerning alcohol and other substance abuse, as well available services and resources for client and families.
- Recovery Coaching –
Strengths-based support for persons with addictions and/or in recovery from alcohol, other substances, or other addictive behaviors.
- Family Recovery Coaching – Strengths-based support for family, friend, employers, and co-workers of persons with addictions and/or in recovery from alcohol, other substances, or other addictive behaviors.