Welcome to Beacon Confidential
INDEPENDENT ADDICTION, SUBSTANCE USE , and RECOVERY SUPPORT SERVICES
Beacon Confidential provides INDEPENDENT professional consultation, strategic planning, motivation and engagement, care coordination, recovery management and monitoring, and advocacy services to individuals, families, and organizations struggling with substance use issues and disorders and/or mental health issues.
INDEPENDENT SEPARATION, RELINQUISHMENT, and ADOPTION SUPPORT SERVICES
Beacon Confidential provides INDEPENDENT professional consultation, strategic planning, motivation and engagement, care coordination, recovery management and monitoring, and advocacy services to individuals, families, and organizations experiencing separation, relinquishment, and/or adoption challenges.
Strategy and Consulting • Motivation and Engagement •
Compassionate Care • Recovery Support and Monitoring
- Consultation – Define problem to assure comprehensive, quality care for the client, families, and employers.
- Crisis Intervention – response to an individual’s needs during acute distress, and or those of the family/organization.
- Assessment – Identify and evaluate an individual’s strengths, weaknesses, problems and needs to determine needed support, interventions and/or treatment and quantify in an action plan.
- Case Management – Assemble services, agencies, resources, and/or people together to drive achievement of established goals. (Includes needed referrals, testing, and monitoring)
- Transportation – Safe transportation to treatment and recovery based activities, appointments, and commitments.
- Family and Client Education – Provision of information to individuals and groups regarding healing, as well available services and resources for client and families.
- Individual Coaching – Strengths-based support for persons desiring to assimilate healthier behaviors.
- Family Coaching – Strengths-based support for family, friend, employers, and co-workers of persons desiring to assimilate healthier behaviors.